Go With The Flow


Some times will lose my mind ,
What i think , What i do ,What to do ,
I cant control myself some of the time .

Maybe my friend will tell me to accept all ,
but how do i accept all of this infront of me ?

I know everyone will have their emotion 
and also included me !!!
 So mayb i have to think the way positive
and every things go with the flow ! 
Right ???

Just pass my 19th years old birthday 
last two days..
I pray for 3things to happen on  my life ,
one   ,all my friend ,family always health .
two   ,hope my coming exam will all pass.
third ,.........................
The third of birthday wish is same as last
year !It still haven comply yet !
I still waiting  for ,
but...some things had change ,
I never think that will be happen .
so.......
Every Things Just Go With Flow..
That what i can do... : )

Comments

Popular Posts