Wow !!!

Yeah !!Just finnish work and come back home..
Today is the last day to live here and i will back to my sweet home tomoro =)
My Auntge is going korea on saturday..Friday after work will follow my brother
back home^_^although i love my aunt house more but here have no friend no
game..Just for me to work ,eat and sleep only..Slowly i get the bad feeling here~
Today donno why no have ppl come service their car ,whole day sit there and look
at the MCD shop there..See got leng luii or leng zai or not..xiXi ^.^"
Last Two days i get my salary ,after deduct i get RM534 cash for half and more month d salary...deduct about the EPF(公积金)and SOKSO(保险金)
Yesterday morning i go register my EPF account..Is my first time ,was so scare
because i go it myself and fill in the form myself..Learn alot again =)
I have EPF account~I can use that money after 55years old...Can say "养老金"xD
Walao...Still have 37Years...so long is that "dai ji"hahahahx~dont care lah..
Now gonna go take bath and eat....tataz =D



Life Is Just Like That ,
You Want Happy ,
You Will Be Happy :)

Comments

Popular Posts