Life With Spanar

Oh My life....Spanar-Car-Tyre-Black Oil !!!
Just working 3weeks i already feel boring with my job
Every days the same things turn and turn~nothing special ?
HaIz~today give customer scold free alry..din do any thgs for
he also get scold !!!Damn crazy INDIA..
"Customer Always Rite"so i shut up and do my work !!!
I know have to learn about it by every things happen ,but that
is really "wu gu"din do any thgs also get scold..Know the truth
already still no nid say sorry..Izit all india otak kosong ???
Aiya...if every customer i meet is like that ,lebih senang i go die^^
Tell myself "Is Ok..Is Ok..I learn to control myself "
Every days look at the spanar ,hammer and all that...
See only i already can know the spanar is what size ,is what name !
Damn it~Sienz~Boring~Crazy !!!!

Comments

Popular Posts