Yes !Plus Course

Just come back from penang at 4April..
It is really a nice and unforgettable trip .
It is the first time i join Yes !Plus course .
When i reach there i was feel so happy ,
because i meet the one long time no see .
First day camp teacher helen was intro
our course teacher (teacher adam)
to us ,the first image that teacher given me
is a very funny teacher ,at the moment..
i am worry about a few things ,
1st:India teacher wor~sure teach with english ,
my english no good leh..how oh ?!!
2st:Huh ?Not my lovely t.helen teach d meh ?
(I thought that is t.helen teach before i come)
I am feel close by the moment...
After some activities then we end the class at 10.30p.m .
Another member is going back to their house !
Some of us is from other place so we live t.helen hs^^
OMG !!!When up to car ,teacher helen say teacher adam
will live with us ,so we go back to home now !!
It was shock me..I am worry about..
Suddenly i think to myself ,
why i don try to accept this teacher
and just talk to him to improve my english ?
The 2nd days i start to get good with our teacher ,
we have chat alot ,and it was become good with
out relation^.^It was great to know him !!
2nd days we do the first time pramaraya together ,
feel great with guruji sound =)
The next and next and next days i have learn alot things .
Don know how to share my experience with this trip .
Just i can say it is
NICE
GREAT
AWESOME
POWERFUL
Have a question here..
[If i get/am.... ,i will be happy]
This is the question teacher ask us !!
100% use heart to think ,you will get what u want^_^
Thank you for every camp member wish me at my birthday
THank you for a part with me
THank you Teacher Helen
Thank you Teacher Adam
Nice to having you all around !!!
Lets move up to the waterfall^^
Leng lui doing practise ,Leng zai looking..xD
This is My Lovely Teacher Helen lur^^
(Curi curi take one)haha
Our India Teacher ,Teacher Adam
Take this Before he leave penang=)


I have to special thank you to her^.^
I get the first birthday wishes messenge is form her at 12a.m more
The Last birthday wishes messenge also from her at 11.50p.m more
Feel touch..although she is not here for me ,
but i can feel that what's i want from her .Thank you^.*
The last days camp ,teacher give us a small paper plate
We walk around and put the paper plate behind us .
Everyone hand have take a pen to write down comment
at the paper plate we put at the back^.^
This mine paper plate =) i like it so muchYES + Build Your Powerful Energy

Comments

Popular Posts