WoRk+Tomoro..

Tomoro going to port klang work again..
I am really rest well and ply alot after SPM !
Is time for me to work for my future !
Start from tmr i live in klang again ,
I miss my aunty so much and i will live with
her for few week..Happy =)
My work is about automotive ,every things
about car will do at there ,repair and all that !
Before sch holiday i will go thr for work ,and
my hand was very black like indian..xD
Finger ,Hand ,Face ,Hair all black black !!
But is really learn alot car things at there^^
When i know how to repair it ,i will feel that

satisfaction..

But i live klang is like a “
宅男because i
am not going any way expect work =(
But is ok for me lah..Mayb that are a
good challenge for me^.^
The Last hope ,I HOPE every things is well for me and you~
Cheer up and smile always just like me :)I believe you can do it !!!
"let go the sad thing become a happy person...let's smile,wakaka^^"
Star have the Power !!!

Comments

Popular Posts