When We Together

Today was a super tired day at all^.^
But that is not the point i want to say~
I want to say i m very very very happy when we are together..no matter is where the place !
Just i m feel very happy and power with you^.^
izit you feel very nice today ?hoho~
Mm..let me guess ya~~~~~
I think you also very very very happy when we together...
But hor..................Tiring
Did you walk like a snake when you reach home ??hahahahahx
Because this is the last time we watch movie before SPM^.*
Both of us also keep the sweet and beautiful moment in our heart..
Mayb when we are doing revision for SPM exam--the moment will gv both of us POWeR and Spirit to continues it^.^
I really think that will be...
I m also treassure when i m looking movie with you !!!
It is the Best Best Best Place to You AND Me^.^YEAH YEAH
LasT Last Last~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Have to wish My DEAR:
-All The Best In Your SPM-
-Every Days Also The Nice Days-
-Health Health and Health-
-Happy Happy and Happy-
I Will Always Bee There For YOU
I LUV YOU
MuAcKxxxXxxxxxxXXXXXXX:-*

Comments

Popular Posts