That Kind Of HAPPY

Wow !!unbelievable i get pass of my trial chinese paper~
How long i din pass my exam ?

Let me think properly..

Suddenly think that last time i pass is math at FORM 1
Four Years i din get any pass with my exam paper~terror ?is 4YEARS
Cant believe that i can write my chinese so good..
I get 43 marks
I m not care about the marks with other
I m not getting to fight the score with other classmate
I just do the best myself enuf^.^
Actually my paper 1 is not so good at all ,
just the paper 2 i get 66 and pull up my marks to 43=)
Teacher din give me any comment after giving paper
is ok ,because i know why the chinese teacher feel down today
He is feel sad with us ,some of my classmate is not trying to write
and just pass up the EMPTY paper .
Teacher also have write the comment at that "empty paper"
I feel sad to my classmate also ,they are not any feeling with their exam marks~
Just throw the paper after see~~
However , i m feel happy and awesome i get the good marks and pass my chinese paper.
That is what i strive to success=)

Comments

Popular Posts