M@Th Times

Just Now i m learning MATH from my good teacher YAP WEE YAO !!
He is also my good friends...So i can get fun when doing the question~
So long i m not serious for study ,i m form5 now but normal form3 question i still donno how to do !!!Is ok~My good teacher is teaching me hard and put his heart to teach me this trouble student^.^
If at school...My teacher already give up and just let's it !!
Mmm......Actually i still have many many and many donno d question~
At least i learn and i can get marks with SPM~one marks also is marks mah^.*
I m still blur blur with just now teach me that question~~~hehex
(Behind move to front ,when move have to change into plus)
(Plus-Plus-Plus)
(Minus-Minus-Plus)
(Minus-Plus-Minus)
Just (Minus)and(Plus) i already BLUR BLUR liao@.@ AduH.....
Any way~~~My teacher say slow slow mari la...Not Thing scare 1^.^
Call me to do more revision and practise then will get the skill how to do....
Erm....I will Keep do practise d^.^hehehex
THANK YOU !!MY GOOD TEACHER



Comments

Popular Posts