Choice for Life

I have a feeling now , i hope to share out to my friends..
Just looking some things ,i feel the world are changing and 
human also..Not only anothers ,same as me too..
Don know how to explain my feeling ,but i just can say
"choice" is really important with every things..
Especially in LOVE ,think properly and clearly before you
make your decision !!!

Gals if you really want to choose a boyfriend please choose
that can give you safety ,and give you what you want !
Not for boy to control your life and your every things include
your own  freedom..

I wish that i see ,that i feel will not be a bad things..
Every things just go by your feeling ,but choice is really important !
If you feel now your life is really not that what you want ,
please make out your choice to change you life :)

Comments

Popular Posts