Happy Holiday


School holidays have start , boring life start too..
But it is not a good started for my new holidays ,
because...i get sick last two days~
I really hate medicine so much ,
i hate the taste of bitter and make me feel sleepy : (

Having work at hostel ,actually is school work ,
have salary and the work is quite relax one~hahahax
Today is my first day work at hostel ,that was my rest place 
and also is my work place..quite interesting right^.^
After my 10days work .i will meet up with my dear teacher HELEN~
I miss her so much and be with her for two weeks long xD
Have camp at tainan ,my job is only volunteers~wakaka
I hope to enjoy this two weeks without any pressure ,
fully scare my now job ,sleep also will awakened = (

Anyway...expecting to meet up my dear and have work with her : )
Like the feeling when following my heart to done everythings~
Since long times i din't do my practise d ,don;t know teacher will feel it 
or not leh..hehehex =D 
Mayb will do  some before i meet her lur ^_^

Have a great holiday and wish all my friends enjoy their own holidays..
Happy CNY & Holidays = ) Friends~

Comments

Popular Posts