Work Hard

Working hard recently ,
feel my life is just only black and white..
(Sleep and Work)

But...
My holiday is gonna end soon ,
seem 3Month pass so fast like 3weeks..
I already working at here one and half month..
Know some new taiwan friends ,got girl got boy ,
everyone treat me very good although i am beginner.
Teaching me step by step..
any problem will giving me idea or help..
Slowly i get a feeling i feel want to work here after i graduate..
Taiwan really a nice place and taiwan people are very 
friendly at all !!!They know me came from anothers country 
but they also treat me very good ,no have any unfair for me..

Ermm...
Just gonna tell my friends and family 
i am very good here ,last week taiwan have
some things happen but i dint get and effect here..
Although working is tired and hard ,
even i hurt my hands ,finger or leg..
but i will continues untill i finnish  my holiday
and get my salary^^
say till money sure very happy ! 
$.$(money face)

Lets Fight for three more week then will
back to own school life..
HeHe^_^

Comments

Popular Posts