孩子不壞 We Not Naughty

電影插曲 - 我們是一群沒有救的人



電影主題曲〈我們不是壞孩子〉




Just Finnish watching this movie  [We Not Naughty]
Is the same i like to watch singapore movie especially those funny movie from 梁導演..
First i watch the part 1 video , untill the end part 5..I just can say that is really a great movie : )
That was meaningful ,good story and good actor on this movie..
Actually all of the show is really happen on this society ,i believe that all  are still happening..
Just mayb will not so bad like the movie show ,but i also can sure have this all happen..
Because i am also the younger one ,i also have do or talk some things to hurt my family before..
Mayb this is a process with every younger boy or gal to grow up them self..
So...i get some feeling on this movie ,from their action and the story..
When i saw the actor from poor family ,i feel just like me~that will always because money and
argue ,after that will get nothing..Just will effect our relationship and become more strange..
Although is just happen on my father and mother ,when i look it or listen it..i feel so tired to
live in this family ,but that all is passed when i m  still in primary school...
That's why i got the feeling from this movie is because i really got experience it when i m small..
Luckly now i had change myself and also looking my family changes..change to become more
love and more warm...Mayb all my brother is already big ,will not so worry about the income ,
and my 1st brother get a good family ,got a little boy on our family ,really will alot different^^
So..i always tell myself i want to be  good and dont let my parents worry ,all of them so hard
with working is already super tired ,although i am in other country , but i want them to know
i am good enough : )  I hope the world will be peaceful no matter is itself or others or our earth..
All be peaceful , loveful...then will automatic full of smile in this world : ) hahahahaha~xDD
THE END !!!! : D

Comments

Popular Posts