Whole life work


Ya..Just like that !!!Hard for work ,life for work !
Really whole life work--Izit i have the chance dont work ?
Wohh...Tired with work !!!What ?Why ?How ???Problem ?
I hate my life now actually ,people saw me enjoy ,people say me syok !
BUt....so easy ?!Is not so wey~~
Open my eyes ,Wake Up ,Wash Face ,Bath and.........Go to work !
Start my new day again !!!Same and Same....That means whole life "WORK"
I agree that you say me ,but my choice is "work"or"no work"only.
Work no need take money with mum ,No work=hands to mum .
I am not really like to use my mum money especially i saw her tired face after she went back to home from work !!!I saw that many years.......
Now i work ,i use my money...Mum scare me not enough to use ,still given me money ,but i din't take !!
Mum saw me work till so tired sure heart will abit pain ,so she every days wake up early to make breakfast for me and brother !
I m really touch ,i feel that why everyone will super love their mum after mum are leave this world~
I feel that...I treat my mum very good now !although before i bring many trouble to her and make her angry every times~Sorry My mum ,I LOVE You !
Whole life work ,but mum are always for me and love me...
I will never give up myself !!!My promise with mum =)

Comments

Popular Posts