Looking forward next time we meet

Oh..The time is pass so fast !!
Very fast next monday i will not saw you in klang
I was many things haven tell you ,many place haven go with you
Mmm..Sweet memory is always keep on my mind
I hope when we are at the different place ,but the heart is always stay together
Any things i can do for you this few days ?
I wish ,I pray ,I hope
Every things is ok for you
I will miss you
I will smile to say BYE to you
I will be strong when you are not here
I will wait you back from the camp
I will visit you every chance i have
3month is just a few
I can say what i like to say because i din go
but i know it is a very challenge for everyone
Be strong...You can do it
Say again nothing is impossible to you^^
We also don know when are the next we meet
But sure we will meet again
Each others will take good care
Each others will connect with the love line
ok???
I am looking forward next time we meet
will be nice and sweetly
Come on !!!
What you scare ?Nothing !!!
What you want ?Every things !!!
What the target ?Make a wonderfull future !!!
You can do it ?Why Not !!!
Are you sure ?100% SURE !!!
Good luck My dear
I Love You
wait you back

Comments

Popular Posts