I have Recover

Hei !!Hei !!Hei !!
I am recover ,I M no sick^.^
yesterday din a good volunteer ,i m the promote group(same with last year)
Because yesterday too tired and got abit hot hot ,so i din update my blog~
Erm.....Stand beside the road ,take the BIG billboards and keep promote with people
1st station we go Taman Raya ,is a place for exercise and have alot playground !!!
People jogging and i m jogging too ,different i take the blood donation paper jogging beside the people...walk around then i m BEH TAHAN !!!some more see also no want see me
Mayb no leng zai hor...xD
After that we back to centre and continues our work beside the road also.....
Every car pass us have slow down their speed BUT....no go in for donate blood***
Promote around 2hour then go in rest awhile ,but our rest is forever 1...no one want go our again
Because afternoon alry ,me go out put the boards watever whr can i put....the put draw a arrow like tat [----->]have blood donation^.^hahahax
Is a nice day and happy to meet dear and every yes again---
The result we get donation blood is 385pack...YEAH=)
Is not bad alry....short times to do this activities but get so many is very good
Gah yaO...Next year i will donate myself ,sign the form myself !!!!

Comments

Popular Posts