Light Up Thier Life


Start from tomoro is going to work up for 30hour famine camp
It is a very tired and hungry thing !!
But we have to challange the thg we think mpossible.
I have to thanks my good friend (wee yao)He was help me at yesterday..
He had to take the time to hlp me~Good friend izit^.^

Our subject in this camp is "LIGHT UP THEIR LIFE"
very good subject..i like it~~when we are challenging the famine ,we still can get the feel with Africa child...They hungry over then 30hour~very unlucky some more child will dead !!Same is human but diffferent life...Our life have aircond ,KFC ,computer and many many~~they no think want about this ,have thing to let them eat ,they already very happy
I am feel pity with them..Just i can do the bit bit to help them
Hope they can get foor every day=)

Comments

Popular Posts