Saturday

SaTurday-
FOr my school holiday>>
But this saturday i hardworking then monday till friday i go school study^.^
Morning 5.30a.m alry wake to prepare my thg abd bath
I reach school at 7.xx !!Din have see the time straigh go mamak drink "milo suam"with friend=)iTs is nice at morning^.~
Don know how to say my friend la...early early hv that mood kpkp---make till me follow he siao
After that i follow our Yes!CLub most tall d Ken go ply bkb at eng ann court..
That day really unlucky lo~2nd round only my leg cAreless twist to my left leg..T.T
That just start my "unluck"...
We plan after breakfast then go net ply dota together~we ply 4hour~inside that 4 hour i think we have ply 5,6 match dota...
3match get 2nd...why no want gv me 1st oh~i can chuan that tall boy mah^^hahax
Dota King...KOKwei~haha

Comments

Popular Posts