----I Did It----

Feel long times i dint come my blog for sharing my recently life =)
Can't believe that today i take off with my boss ,i lie.....
I lie my boss i am going for undang =D xixi~
Actually i want to join the Yes ! Gathering !I want to rest..
I keep thinking of this at thursday when i know the gathering !
My brain is stuck at the moment ,work or gathering ?keep repeat thinking !!!
Today afternoon you reply the messenge on the facebook ,i think back what you say me before !"Whole life wotk""choice is yours"
After that i awake suddenly ,i tell my boss i want take off tomoro..
Wow !!!Boss ask me why ,i just answer him i want go undang^^
At the moment i really scare boss say NO d...But he say OK !!what a miracle =D

I Don't know tomoro i will enjoy or down ,the feel is still around me !
I still feel that very strange with every Yes !friend..Sorry to them~
Any way ,i want join you all !!!Long time dint play with you all also !
Hope i am enjoy with you guys tomoro...Hope too i can help you alot !
That's what i want....And what i can......xD

Comments

Popular Posts